Call Us Today 810-355-4851 or 888-351-8395
Menu / Navigate
Secondary Nav

September 2016 Archives

Understanding the 'self-employment tax'

From Uber drivers to graphic designers, more and more people earn at least some of their income as independent contractors or freelancers, making them self-employed in the eyes of the IRS. If you earn more than $400 a year from self-employment, you'll need to file a federal tax return on that income.

Contact the Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Law Offices of Angelique M. Neal, PLC
720 W. Grand River Avenue
Brighton, MI 48116

Toll Free: 888-351-8395
Phone: 810-355-4851
Fax: 810-225-4146
Brighton Law Office Map

Pay Your Invoice with LawPay